Peckham Platform takedown policy
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our archive catalogue, for which you have not given permission, please contact us in writing stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full bibliographic details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. Proof that you are the rights holder
020 7358 9645
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. PP will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the website pending an agreed solution.
3. PP will contact the contributor who deposited the material. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, and will be informed about the relevant procedure
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the website.
5. If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable